Monday, August 8, 2011

The birth of Little Bites!

Hello to anyone who may still glance at this blog! Since failing to be a good blogger with life getting in the way, I have maintained my love of raw food, but am no longer 100% raw. I miss it sometimes and still eat as raw as I can. I do welcome back into my life Ezekiel breads :)

In bigger news, I have started my own vegan bakery! I'd love for you to check out the new bakery blog and follow me and my adventures there. It's so early in the life of this business that I need all the fans that I can get. I'm very excited to be taking the first step and creating something of my own, and I'd love for you to watch me fumble through the process!

Hope to see you on the other side -- http://littlebitesbakery.blogspot.com

xoxo
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment